Are you ready for a move to the French Alps this Winter Season? Check out Jet Alpine Transfers Driver roles here!
We are looking for mature, experienced transfer drivers to be based in France for the winter 2019/2020 season. Most roles are based out of the Morzine area.
Successful applicants will have:
- An EU passport; and
- Held a full driver’s licence for at least 3 years and have one of the following:
- D1 /CPC professional driving qualification (not grandfather rights); or
- 2 years/seasons plus verifiable driving experience as part of previous employment.
- Confident, reliable and calm
- Well presented and professional
- A very good time keeper with initiative
- Great communication skills
- Customer focused
- Flexible and adaptable
You will be responsible for transferring guests in a safe and timely manner from the airport ( usually Geneva) to ski resorts in the French Alps. In addition you will:
- Ensure your van is clean and tidy at all times
- Be responsible for reporting any damage to your van immediately and/or any maintenance requirements and refuelling your vehicle.
- Ensure you know your schedule and your pick/up drop off locations
- Provide a friendly, professional and customer focused transfer service to all guests at all times
- Full time and part time positions available – from 20 hours ( 2 days) to 35 hours per week (5 days). Please be aware this is an average – in busy/ peak weeks you may do more hours and in quieter weeks, fewer hours. You will always be working on Saturdays and Sundays.
- We offer a competitive hourly rate on a French contract.
- You will need to have your own accommodation
- Start date is mid December through to the end of March.
- You may need to pass a medical which we can arrange for you in France at the beginning of the season
- We will provide training on arrival in resort to ensure you are familiar with the airport routes, key client locations in resort etc
These jobs may fit you 👇
Ready to take on the snowy Winter season in Japan? Now is your time to apply to become a Shuttle Bus Driver this Winter, with Ki Niseko's additional benefits along with the job, you wont be able to resist!
- Ki Niseko
Want to work in the Alps for one of the only airport transfer companies in Morzine? Now is your chance! Check out Getaway Vans full-time and part-time Airport Transfer Driver roles here.
- Getaway Vans
Check out Yama Sport's opportunity to become a Rental Technician in Niseko this Winter season!
- Yama Sport