Teach Spain by jobiie.
Teach Spain is a competent and innovative program designed to find you a job in Spanish schools where you can work as an English teacher.
In jobiie, we have created an exclusive program where our international teachers can work in two different jobs. Apart from working in Engish academies, we also have another program to teach English at home with an innovate learning method as one to one with children. Like this, you could combinate both in an easy way. We count on several prestigious English academies distribute all around Spain where you work will be highly valuated in terms of implementing strategies and method for learning in English.
In order to apply, applicants must meet the below requirements:
- Must be 18 or over
- Must be a mother-tongue English speaker (if not then proficiency level must be extremely high)
Furthermore, the following are not required but are seen as desirable credentials:
- Previous teaching experience
- Experience working with children
- Previous TEFL experience and/or TEFL Certification
- Degree or studies in education and/or theatre/drama
- Experience living and/or working abroad
jobiie will provide all tutors with:
- Full training at one of our orientation courses held online before of your arrival.
- Insurance against accidents that may occur while at camp (additionally, tutors are required to have their own health and travel insurance policy)
- A monthly salary between 700€ - 900€
- The management of all the VISA documentation
- You come to Spain with everything complete (the offer, the contract, accommodation etc.)
Contact us for more information:
These jobs may fit you 👇
Imagine staying in a castle in Europe while you volunteer with kids. Sounds too good to be true? What if say that you can do this...FOR FREE?