Anywork Anywhere Logo

Anywork Anywhere Home Page
Search For Jobs
Volunteering Worldwide
Job Guide Pages
Training and Courses
Useful Resources & Links
Visa & Migration information
Search For An Embassy or Consulate
Travel Insurance Etc.
Tax Refunds Worldwide
Find Accommodation
Jobs To Your EMail
Contact Us
Anywork Anywhere Title Anywork Anywhere Advertising Information Bookmark and Share Search For Jobs Worldwide

Tax Refunds

In most countries employers make deductions from your gross pay for income tax. Many people find that after working in temporary employment in their home country or overseas that they are eligible to claim some of the tax they have paid back from the government.

This is something that you may pursue yourself, see Links To Overseas Tax Authority Websites however there are many agencies that can organise this for you for a fee or percentage of the refund.

Here are some companies that we found who can help you claim your Tax back, fees vary so always check their rate before you proceed with any claims.

Millions of pounds of overpaid tax stay unclaimed every year – if you have been working in the UK, you could be due a tax refund. Provides A Tax Refund Service For Anyone Who Has Worked In Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Gibraltar, Netherlands, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Norway, UK or the US.
Tax Returned Ltd help people claim back their tax rebates such as uniform washing allowance and mileage allowance.

QuickRebates will take out all of the stress and hassle when it comes to claiming your Tax back. Have the peace of mind that your Tax refund claim is being managed by qualified Income Tax professionals. With our average claim being £2,500, you have everything to gain, but nothing to lose.


Copyright © 2018 Anywhere Travel Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Tax Refunds With QuickRebates
Claim Tax Refunds With Taxback
UK Tax Refunds
Globelink Travel Insurance
World Nomads Travel Insurance

Anywork Anywhere URLAnywork Anywhere Small Logo