Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
- Be the first point of contact for Customers
- Resolve Customer requests received via all mediums (phone, email, fax) according to agreed service levels and service standards
- Provide assistance to customers in self-service mediums and assist customer to complete transactions
- Record and follow up all customer contacts in customer facing systems
- Liasing between customers and supply chain departments in coordination of delivery process
- Proactively communicating to customers order and delivery status and any changes in the confirmed and promised delivery dates, agreeing changes or cancelling the sales order
- Supporting in the resolution of delivery queries
- Have an impact on relations with the business customers
- very good Dutch (C1) and good English (B2)
- excellent communication skills
- strong customer focus
- ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic team
- ability to cooperate efficiently
- willingness to develop a career in a multinational environment
- good working knowledge of MS Office tools and Outlook
We provide relocation support for candidates from abroad.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide professional support and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Please send in your application in English.
Deze vacatures zijn wellicht ook wat voor jou 👇
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!