Are you interested for 6 months project contract only or do you prefer long term cooperation? We can provide both!
We are seeking Dutch speaking Software Support Analyst to engage on behalf of a recognized premium brand pharmaceutical company and act as the key point of contact for the delivery team. If you thrive in a challenging and fast paced international company environment, this management role, with a hands-on approach and chance to interface effectively with professionals and business leaders at all levels is the place for you.
- Provide application support for non-standard software applications
- Communicate with end users in the respective country to clarify problems with applications and resolve problems or issues.
- Diagnose the issue and escalate to programmers in cases of complex application problems
- Facilitate communication between programmers and end users
- Translate customer information into English to communicate with internal colleagues
- Maintain technical knowledge databases and “how to” queries
- Report on local country data on incidents, problems, service requests etc.
- Technical education (IT related qualifications) and/or experience in the relevant field. Graduates welcome to apply!
- Fluency in Dutch and intermediate English (Spoken & Written)
- Experience/knowledge of JAVA
- Basic knowledge of databases (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Understanding of basic Object Oriented Principals (OOP)
- Permanent contract
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Multisport card
- Extra 5th week of vacation
- Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
- Bike Friendly
- Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
Deze vacatures zijn wellicht ook wat voor jou 👇
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!