France Motorhome Hire Need A Junior/Trainee Cleaner To Start ASAP
Junior/trainee cleaner (motorhomes) - Central France, on-site accommodation possible.
We have a full-time position for a junior or trainee cleaner/vehicle preparer. The principal responsibilities will include cleaning and preparing motorhomes at our busy hire depot in VERON, 89510, France (7 kms from SENS, Burgundy).
We are also seeking to fill the following other positions: Workshop Technician and Housekeeper/Cleaner.
Candidate Profile: You must be really want to work with your hands and enjoy general cleaning. You must be methodical, organised, have an eye for detail and possess very high standards. Ideally you should have some experience is a similar role but full training will be given so enthusiasm is just as important.
The role will also include handing over motorhomes to our clients so you should be comfortable working with the public.
- Minimum age 21 years with at least one two year’s work experience (ideally hotel housekeeping, commercial cleaning or vehicle valeting).
- English spoken to a reasonable standard– you must be able to communicate with English speaking clients. Basic French language an advantage but not essential.
- You must be a non-smoker (no smoking indoors/outdoors on site).
- You must be entitled to work in the EU (if not an EU citizen, please explain why you are eligible to work in France in your application).
- You must have a full, clean driving licence.
- References from at least two previous employers will be required.
- Full-time position.
- Permanent or seasonal contract depending on candidate.
- French employment contracts.
- Social security declarations will be made in France and salary paid in Euros.
- 35 hour working week on a flexible rota which will include working most Saturdays
- Salary: To be agreed, depending on age and experience.
- Annual leave allowance 25 days per year.
- On site accommodation possibly available by negotiation.
Start date: As soon as possible
The application deadline is 21st February 2017 but we may fill the position earlier if the perfect candidate emerges so please apply straight away if you are interested.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY APPLICATIONS WHICH INCLUDE ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION WILL BE CONSIDERED. WE WILL RESPOND TO ALL CORRECTLY SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS BUT WE WILL NOT ANSWER ANY WHICH ARE INCOMPLETE.
Please apply by e-mail and include the following with your application:
- a current CV including the location of each post held (i.e. the locations where you have actually worked)
- details of your current (or most recent) salary
- a recent photograph (which should have been taken in the last 6 months
- confirm which town/country you currently live
- your reasons for seeking work in France
- confirm your nationality
- confirm when you would be available to start work in France
If you do not supply all of these details, we cannot consider your application.
Apply by e-mail to: France Motorhome Hire
Or by post to: Iva Dohnalova, SARL Direction France, 10 promenade de l’Ouest, 89510, VERON, France.
Applicants Must Have The Legal Right To Work In France
No Enquiries Of A Commercial Nature, Thank You.