France Motorhome Hire Are Looking For A Housekeeper/Cleaner
Housekeeper/cleaner - Central France, on-site accommodation possible.
We have a full-time, permanent position (French CDI contract) for a senior cleaner/house-keeper/vehicle preparer. The principal responsibilities will include cleaning and preparing motorhomes at our busy hire depot in VERON, 89510, France (7 kms from SENS, Burgundy).
We are also seeking to fill the following other positions: Workshop Technician and Trainee/Junior Cleaner.
Candidate Profile: You must be really excellent at and enjoy general cleaning and laundry service, be methodical, organised, have an eye for detail and possess very high standards. If you have no significant experience of cleaning, this job is not for you!
The role will also include handing over motorhomes to our clients so you should be comfortable working with the public.
- Minimum age 23 years with at least two year’s work experience in a similar role (e.g. hotel housekeeping, commercial cleaning, vehicle valeting).
- English spoken to a reasonable standard– you must be able to communicate with English speaking clients. French language an advantage but not essential.
- You must be a non-smoker (no smoking indoors/outdoors on site).
- You must be entitled to work in the EU (if not an EU citizen, please explain why you are eligible to work in France in your application).
- You must have a full, clean driving licence.
- References from at least two previous employers will be required.
- Full-time, permanent role (CDI).
- Social security declarations will be made in France and salary paid in Euros.
- 35 hour working week on a flexible rota which will include working most Saturdays.
- Salary: To be agreed, depending on age and experience.
- Annual leave allowance 25 days per year.
- On site accommodation possibly available by negotiation.
Start date: As soon as possible.
The application deadline is 21st February 2017 but we may fill the position earlier if the perfect candidate emerges so please apply straight away if you are interested.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY APPLICATIONS WHICH INCLUDE ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION WILL BE CONSIDERED. WE WILL RESPOND TO ALL CORRECTLY SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS BUT WE WILL NOT ANSWER ANY WHICH ARE INCOMPLETE.
Please apply in writing enclosing the following:
- a current CV including the location of each post held (i.e. the locations where you have actually worked)
- details of your current (or most recent) salary
- a recent photograph (which should have been taken in the last 6 months
- confirm which town/country you currently live
- your reasons for seeking work in France
- confirm your nationality
- confirm when you would be available to start work in France
If you do not supply all of these details, we cannot consider your application.
Apply by e-mail to: France Motorhome Hire
Or by post to: Iva Dohnalova, SARL Direction France, 10 promenade de l’Ouest, 89510, VERON, France.
Applicants Must Have The Legal Right To Work In France
No Enquiries Of A Commercial Nature, Thank You.